Do you want to help shape the future way of having a car?
Dribe is looking for a nerdy and passionate Data Scientist to help create a deeper understanding of our customers’ behavior and needs, as well as to ensure a scalable, world-class data-driven business.
We believe that Dribe is tomorrows way of having a car. Instead of owning or leasing a car, Dribe allows you to access an entire garage of cars. With Dribe you can freely swap between our many cars. The flexible Dribe concept is made possible by IoT and a 100% digital platform that is constantly evolving. If you are up to the challenge, you will become part of a highly motivated and diverse team where a start-up mindset permeates everything, we do.
Areas of responsibility
- Build dynamic machine learning algorithms for a better understanding of supply and demand, member churn, and dynamic pricing, lead nurturing and more
- Work on end-to-end analytical products, from exploration and prototyping to testing and release to production
- Help build the Insights team at Dribe
- Develop Business Intelligence setup in Alteryx and Tableau incl. integration with new systems
- Help push the bar for data activation in the car industry
As a Data Scientist at Dribe, you have completed a relevant master’s degree or PhD (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Economics). You have a flair for numbers, abstract structures, strict logic, and a love affair with new technology. As a person, you are independent, creative and have an insatiable drive to make an impact.
Hands-on experience with Alteryx and Tableau is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Employment and working hour
The position is full time with employment as soon as possible.
Applications and any questions should be sent to Erik Asbjørn Arvid, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9/10/2020.