Senior QA test automation engineer for Dribe
Do you want to help shape the future way of having a car?
Dribe is looking for a Senior QA test automation engineer to take our digital car subscription concept to the next level and accelerating the move from “owning” to “using” a car.
We believe Dribe is the future way of having a car. Instead of owning or leasing a car, you can access an entire garage of cars that you can freely swap between with a high degree of flexibility. The Dribe concept is made possible by IoT and a 100% digital platform that is constantly evolving.
You will be part of a highly motivated and diverse team where a scale-up mindset permeates everything we do.
- Solid understanding of the most common QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Demonstrable experience with testing mobile and web apps
You are a quality-driven engineer who not only takes ownership over your work but also help and looks for ways to improve the process and product all together. You are a problem solver and can think quickly and outside of the box when needed.
What Dribe has to offer
- Be part of an ambitious Tech Scale-up with a super cool product (who doesn’t like cars?) moving people away from “owning” to “using”
- Attractive compensation package
- Additional health insurance
- 6 weeks of paid annual leave
Employment and working hours
The position is full time with employment in January.
Please apply for the position via the “Send application” link below. Application deadline is 22/11-2021. Any questions should be sent to Erik Asbjørn Arvid, email@example.com.
Address: Dribe, Turbinevej 9, 2860 Søborg