User Experience Designer at :Dribe (Greater Copenhagen)
Creating excellent user experience in Dribe (Greater Copenhagen)
Are you a passionate UX Designer that wants to be part of a cool company, which is not afraid of doing things differently in our journey to disrupt the car rental industry, then read more below.
In Dribe we are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in creating the future concept for car rental. To do this, we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with a can-do spirit and the courage to challenge the way we and the industry are doing things.
Becoming part of Dribe is an opportunity to work in a non-traditional scale-up culture with a high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, an overarching customer-focused approach, and a fun work environment.
Dribe is working right now on transforming the setup to become a tech company. This is also why we are scaling fast in this area, so you get the opportunity to be part of forming the future setup.
We are creating a digital and automated solution, which will benefit private customers and, in the future, also business customers in Denmark and who knows what the future also will bring.
Dribe is part of the largest car company in Denmark (Semler Group) and want to disrupt the way we do car subscription in the future.
Our office is located in Greater Copenhagen – Søborg – where we are around 40 employees. We incorporate social activities into our everyday work, and even though the hours might be long before a deadline, we have a solid work/life balance.
In this Role you will have the following Responsibilities
As a UX designer, you will be part of the Customer Journey team, which is responsible for the E2E customer journey. You will be working closely together with our team in Søborg, Texas and Hyderabad. Our goal is to regularly run customer testing, so part of your responsibility will also be to organize, facilitate and synthesize the results of testing.
Highly motivated User Experience Designer
Your greatest assets are your passion, a “can-do” attitude, creative problem-solving skills and your ability to be self-organizing and a self-starter. You must be able to work both autonomously and together with others, where you have the mandate to move fast and do things differently. You dare to fail and learn from it. Besides those, your abilities to put the customers first, collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas and learn quickly are essential.
Required expertise and experience:
The UX Designer responsibilities will consist of transforming product requirements and UX research findings into meaningful user experiences via Design Thinking:
- A portfolio of projects which demonstrate creative, user-centered design solutions to moderately complex problems
- Drive customer testing and incorporate customer research and insights
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes from early stages to high fidelity workflows
- Proficiency in UI design tools such as Sketch or familiar
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of our design system we use Sketch and Abstract
- Working with cross-disciplinary teams and digital products
- Participate in design/defect remediation sessions with various stakeholders like Business Analyst (BA), Product Owner (PO), and Developers
- Working proficiency (written and spoken) in Danish or English
- Knowledge of scrum/agile development process and experience with product management tools such as Jira
- Experience with designing for mobile apps
- Experience in other tools such as Invision, Figma, Protopie, or similar
- A master’s degree or equivalent in Interaction/Digital Design, Computer Science, or Informatics (or similar fields)
Share your cover letter, CV and Portfolio as soon as possible – we plan interviews as applications are received. If you have any questions, contact our Head of Customer Journey Mathias Heegaard at +45 51 62 42 41 Only Applications with portfolios will be considered